Cost Per Impression or CPM advertisements are another way of making money with your website or blog. Most of the Websites are today depended on Google AdSense but having another source of revenue can help you earn more.
There are different types of advertisement program like Pay Per Click, Cost per sale, Cost Per Action etc. Google AdSense pay you when someone clicks on Ads. CPA program pays you when some action is done like filling a form etc but to earn with CPM ad nothing need to be done.
When you sign up for a CPM program and put ad code on your website ads are started displaying and you earn on the basis of CPM cost per thousand impressions. You will be paid when that ad is displayed 1000 times. You don’t have to worry about how many clicks that ad is getting or how many leads are generating.
CPM rates can be fixed or can be different depending upon advertiser, your country, your website topic etc. CPM ads can make you good money if you are getting good traffic on your website.
Example: If you get 20000 visitors per day and total of 40000 page views and you are getting CPM rates of $2 then you earning can be – 40000/1000 = 40 CPM x $2 = $80 per day. This is not a bad earning at all.
We have listed some of the most popular CPM Ad network which pays good CPM rates. Every CPM network has different requirement so before applying to these networks read their requirements.
Top Paying CPM Advertising Network
1. Tribal Fusion: Tribal Fusion is one of the most popular CPM ad network. They are popular for high CPM rates. If you get more then 500,000 unique users per month then you can apply on Tribal Fusion for publisher program.
2. Advertising: Advertising.com is part of AOL. Advertising is also among top CPM ads network and also one of the high paying CPM rates. To join advertising.com you must have high visitors base.
3. Casale Media: Casale Media offers high CPM rates other than that they also offers fixed CPM rates. To become Casale Media publisher you must get 50,000 unique visitors each month.
4. Burst Media - Burst Media gives you high CPM’s, quality campaigns, and full control of which ads run on your site. Your site must have minimum traffic of 25,000 monthly page views or 5,000 monthly unique views.
5. CPX Interactive: CPX Interactive was named 6th fastest growing privately held US advertising company in 2008 by Inc. Magazine for their annual list of corporate success stories. They deliver true scalability and transparency.
6. Technorati Media: the largest social media advertising network. With deep agency and client relationships, they deliver targeted campaigns from top brands at high CPM. Tenorati media has tie ups with many companies including Google, MSN, Yahoo!, IGN, Hearst, CNET, Tribal Fusion, Washington Post, and Time Inc.
7. BannerConnect: BannerConnect has been an expert on automated ad trading since 2004 and was one of the first companies in the world active on an ad exchange.
8. ValueClick Media: ValueClick Media is the premier Internet advertising network for publishers who wish to earn the most for their available inventory. You get the complete control over your advertisements along with quality advertising and superior support.
9. Adtegrity: Adtegrity.com, Inc. is an online advertising network with reach into over 30 vertical content channels specifically segmented for maximum impact with advertiser campaigns. For the publisher, the company follows the criteria that you need to have minimum 500,000 pageviews per month and your 50% traffic must originate from U.S. Moreover your site should reside at a top level domain name that you own or control without any unlicensed material.
10. AdPepper: ad pepper media is one of the leading, independent international online advertising marketers. You can collaborate with ad pepper and can get comprehensive set of opportunities to market online presence profitably, whether national or international in scope. The company also offers weekly payouts.
11. adBrite: adBrite is the largest independent ad exchange, reaching 300 million global unique visitors every month, including more than 150 million in the U.S. adBrite’s Exchange provides a yield management solution with advertisers being ranging from small local companies to world-wide advertising agencies. adBrite makes it easy for you to have access to thousands of advertisers with minimal effort. It supports different ad formats and provides publisher, the full control and account management.
12. Vibrant Media: Vibrant is the world leader in premium contextual technology aligning billions of words across the Internet. It has over 6,000 premium publishers, reaching over 250 million unique users per month, Vibrant offers publishers premium editorial tools to re-circulate users throughout their websites. You can gain incremental revenue through relevant display advertising and moreover, Vibrant InterestAD (VIA) are targeted based on words bought by brand advertisers, not by site with easy implementations.
13. Axill: Axill is one of the fastest growing publisher networks. Axill provides a complete solution for publishers to generate huge revenue from their websites by offering the best offers. You get the quality advertisers and you can track them with easily. You can earn effective CPMs possible and get paid on net 30 via Moneybookers or Wire Transfer.
14. Clove Network: Clove Network is an ad network that delivers services to thousands of high quality publishers. Clove network has a wide range of ad formats and solutions with flexible and transparent pricing model. They campaign top brands with optimized technology.
15. Adify: Adify owned by Cox Digital Solutions provides compelling solutions connecting advertisers with engaged users and publishers with quality brands. Company has built a suite of publisher services that maximize ad revenue and allow for greater operating efficiencies. The company allows you to increase ad revenue, extend your reach, or take advantage of our industry-leading end-to-end platform.