I welcome my readers and others bloggers for guest posting on EarningGuys.com. This will help you all to share your knowledge with our readers. Our blog is focused on Digital Marketing. As we accept guest posting but we have some guidelines for it.
Here are few guidelines that you need to consider before doing guest posting:-
- The article should be a quality content.
- The article should be unique, not just copy and paste. (We check the article for plagiarism before publishing, so please check the article from your end before sending the article.)
- Your article should be related to our niche only; article outside our niche will not be accepted.
- We will give you a backlink, recognition among our readers. (There can be a maximum of 4 outbound related links in the article.)
- There should be no affiliate link in your article.
- We will revert you back within a week, if your article is not approved you are free to submit it anywhere else.
- Your article should be at least 1500 words; article less than 1500 words will not be accepted.
- Your article is also subjected to editing if there is any problem.
- Proofread your article before sending to avoid grammar or spelling errors.
- When your article is live and readers have commented on it try to answer them back, this will help you establish your image.
- The links that you attach to your article should be live link. If we found any broken link we will remove it without any prior notice.
- There is a review and publishing fee of $25 per article.
- Before sending an article topic or article, please search for the topic on our website. If we have written an article similar to your suggested topic, we may not publish that article. We don’t want to publish 2 different articles on the same topic.
- Once your post is published it will become the property of EarningGuys.com you can’t publish it elsewhere.
If you will follow these guidelines your post has more chances to be published. You will be informed before the post gets published on our blog.