Do you know that you can delete all tweets on your Twitter account instead of deleting your old tweets one by one?
Well, you can delete all tweets on your Twitter account by using a third-party service. Here, you’ll come to know how to delete all tweets. We also share with you the 5 Best Tweet Deleter Tools.
If you’re holding a Twitter account, chances are that there many old tweets that you want to delete.
Although you can manually delete a few tweets from your account, if you want to delete all tweets, you need to use Best Tweet Deleter Tools.
These tools help you to delete multiple Tweets from your Twitter account. Moreover, these tools provide you safety while you’re deleting old Tweets.
For example, the Tweet-Deleter tool can delete up to 3200 Tweets from your account at once for free. It even allows you to create a personal backup of your old tweets.
So, such tools can mass delete the Tweets to improve your performance.
In this article, you’ll come to know how to delete all tweets on your Twitter account. So, this article will help you to get rid of the bulk of old tweets.
However, before we move on to discuss how to delete all tweets, here are some benefits of using Tweet Deleting Tools:
- These tools help you to erase all tweets from your account. You get safe access to your account again.
- These tools not only allow you to erase current tweets but also the older ones as well
- You can delete at least 3200 tweets at a time from your account
- The Tweet deleting tools help you to manage multiple accounts at a time
- They do not spam up your time with unnecessary messages
- You get the option of saving your favorite tweets
- They allow you to find old tweets by searching keywords, date, time, or media
Now, let’s move on and find out how to delete all tweets. Here, we take you to step by step and show you how to delete all tweets from your Twitter account.
How to delete all Tweets?
First up, you need to access your Twitter account. So, you need to open your Twitter account.
Now, you have to select a Tweet deleter & go to the website. You will get an option on the screen, such as the “Authorize access” option.
You need to click on the “Authorize access” option. Once the authorization process starts, you will have access to your Twitter account just after few minutes.
Now, you need to click on the “Authorize app” option for deleting all Tweets. You need to select all Tweets that you want to delete and confirm your selection. This will take a few minutes to get started.
Once this is done, all Tweets will be deleted from your Twitter account.
Lastly, your Twitter account will get empty. You’ll get an option on the screen such as “Restore access.” When you click this option, you’ll lose access to your account.
5 Best Tweet Deleter Tools
TweetDelete is a free tweet deleter it allows you quick deletion of at least five Tweets per day. It’s a very efficient tool for deleting tweets quickly in no time; it is one of the best Tweet Deleting tools that can delete all tweets at once.
TweetDelete serves as a notification when the process gets completed successfully. It even tells your followers about the deletion of your Tweets.
In case you face any issues, the Twitter support team is there to help you in your time of need. So, if you get an error while deleting the Tweets, you can take help from the support team.
TweetDelete makes permanent deletion of Tweets from your account.
- Premium access costs $9.99
TweetDeleter is one of the most popular Tweet deleting tools out there. It comes with a user-friendly interface and can delete all of your tweets at once.
TweetDeleter comes with an auto-delete option that allows the user to delete all the tweets every day that are posted.
It can delete all the Tweets from your account.
The whole process takes just a few minutes, thereby helping you to save your time.
TweetDeleter also comes with different filters to diminish the results like:
- Rude Word Filter that can locate the Tweets by using strict & harsh language
- There’s a Tweet type Filter that can locate the likes, retweets, comments, and replies
- There’s a Media Filter that can locate pictures, videos, GIFs, and other visual contents
How to delete tweets through TweetDeleter:
First of all, you need to sign in to your Twitter account. Right on the home page, you’ll have to click on “delete many tweets with one click.”
Once you do this, a new window will come in front of you that will ask you to authorize the app. It is known as “Global Authentication.”
Now, you need to click on the “Authorize App” to start the process.
After this, you’ll have to select the Tweets that you want to delete. You will get the option “Delete Tweets” at the top of the page.
Now, click the red-colored “delete box.” It’s a permanent process that you can’t stop. So, you must remain careful before clicking on that option.
Once you click “Delete box,” all the Tweets will be deleted permanently from your account.
- Premium Tier: It allows you to delete up to 30,000 tweets per day. You have to pay $.99 per month.
- Unlimited Tier: It allows you to delete unlimited Tweets every day. You have to pay $7.50 per month.
TwitWipe is another very potent Tweet cleanser. This tool can delete all tweets from your Twitter account. It comes with an excellent set of features and makes tweets deletion an effortless process. The tool is very simple to use.
The “Delete box” here will permanently delete your Tweets from your Twitter account. So, make sure that it’s your final decision before pressing the delete option.
As we have mentioned above, you can follow the same process when you want to clean your account.
- It’s free to use
TweetEraser is one of the best tweet deleter tools. It combines the features of both TweetDeleter and TweetDelete.
This tool allows you to find particular Tweets by using related keywords. You can even create a traditional filter to apply later on.
The tool allows you to access multiple accounts. You can apply the “erasing” process to various accounts like Business Twitter and Personal Twitter account.
TweetEraser allows you to delete your tweets instantly without any restriction.
The tool comes with many advanced features such as:
- You can sync several accounts at a time
- You can restore old tweets
- Save your favorite ones
However, you can’t use these features free of cost.
For deleting tweets from your account, you can follow the same procedure which has been mentioned in this article.
- Standard Eraser: $6.99 every month. It allows unlimited deleting of Tweets every single day. However, restoration of old tweets and saving them is not permitted in this tier.
- Premium Eraser: It usually comes with no restriction of using all features as well as search filters. You need to pay $9.99 every month for using it.
Circleboom is a US-based company launched in 2017 that focuses on Twitter account management. Talking about its tweets deleting tool, Circleboom works out to be a much better tool than others.
Circleboom can delete any or all of your tweets with a few clicks. Its powerful search engine allows you to search for your specific tweets and replies to get them deleted anytime you want.
Circleboom allows you to delete your tweets one by one. You can even use its bulk deleter option for erasing all of your tweets through a single click.
All in all, Circleboom makes it easy to get rid of an unwanted stack of tweets. You can use the steps (listed below) for deleting your tweets.
- You need to sign in through your Twitter account.
- Once you sign in, you need to go to the menu and select “My Tweets.”
- You will get some options. You need to select “Delete Tweets.”
- Now, you need to select the tweets that you want to delete
- Click on the “Delete selected” button
- When you want to delete all the tweets at once, then you should select “Delete all tweets.”
Now that we have discussed the Best Tweet Deleter Tools, you can select the one that befits your needs and budget.
Finally, it’s up to you which one you select out of these tools.
We hope that this article would have proved very beneficial to you.
Thanks for visiting us.
Lastly, please share the post across popular social networking sites like Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn.