Bidvertiser (a division of Bpath, Ltd.) happens to be one of the oldest PPC (Pay per Click) networks out there that were started in 2003 along with the launch of Adsense.
In fact, Bidvertiser is one of the best Adsense alternatives.
Here, I have come up with a detailed Bidvertiser Review so that you can know about this ad network and decide whether you should join it or not.
Often bloggers are faced with some burning questions.
They have doubts about ad networks.
They don’t know which ad network they should join.
Moreover, they want to know whether Bidvertiser is Scam.
Is Bidvertiser legitimate in 2018?
Can they derive high CPC from Bidvertiser?
And many more questions like that.
Moreover, blog advertising has become a major way for bloggers to earn money online.
However, they encounter restrictions on their way to monetizing their blogs.
Sometimes, they do not get approval for their site on top ad networks such as Google Adsense.
So, they turn to small ad networks.
However, with small ad networks, CPC is quite low as compared to other big networks. So, they do not make enough money with these ad networks.
When you are looking for an Adsense alternative, it’s always good to learn about these ad networks before you go and join them.
Bidvertiser is one such ad network that has proved its mettle over the years. It is known as one of best Adsense Alternative.
Here, you get to know every detail related to Bidvertiser.
It’s a comprehensive Bidvertiser Review where we have shared Bidvertiser CPM rates, Bidvertiser payment method, Bidvertiser pros, and cons, and have shown how you can make money with Bidvertiser.
Table of Contents
Bidvertiser: Legit or Scam?
It is worthless to read this review if Bidvertiser is a scam.
We want to make it emphatically clear that Bidvertiser is a legit site that is paying its tens of thousands of publishers in the time since 2003.
Bidvertiser is live on the internet since 2003.
It’s running successfully for over 14 years now.
No scam sites live for such a length of time.
Moreover, Bidvertiser features among top 1000 sites in Alexa rankings. So, it is one of the top websites in the world.
Thousands of publishers and advertisers are associated with Bidvertiser for years and have good relationships with it.
Plus, many payment proofs show Bidvertiser is paying its publishers through PayPal.
So, Bidvertiser is a legit ad network.
What is Bidvertiser?
Bidvertiser is an internet advertising company that is offering site-targeted Pay per Click (PPC) text ads and image ads.
It was launched in 2003 by Bpath and has been offering site-targeted ads wherein advertisers get to select categories of websites for advertisements to appear.
It asks both advertisers and website publishers to specify categories for their ads and websites.
This allows the advertisement to appear only on relevant websites instead of in any website that has the same keywords as the ads.
Bidvertiser pays for clicks and not for impressions.
Moreover, it also pays extra revenue for conversions.
So, Bidvertiser pays for each visitor that clicks on an advertisement placed on your blog or website. It even pays extra revenue if the click turns into a conversion.
A conversion is any action taken by the visitor such as form filling, signing up for a website, buying a product, etc.
Thus, there is a dual chance of making money with Bidvertiser.
One is from clicks and second is from conversions.
How does it work?
The working of Bidvertiser is somewhat unique.
This is how it works:
- Advertisers set bids for their ads which are displayed on blogs or websites of some specific category or niche.
- Bidvertiser then checks the publisher’s site’s category and goes on to display the highest bidders on his/her website.
- Now, when visitors click on ads, publishers get to earn money. They can even earn extra revenue when a click turns into a conversion.
- Publishers get paid at the end of each month.
So, Bidvertiser goes on to create a bidding system that enables the highest bidder to advertise on your site.
If you have a quality website, you have the opportunity for high paying ads. Publishers get paid for clicks on the ads on their sites. They also have the opportunity for extra revenue for conversions.
How to register with Bidvertiser?
You have to create an account in Bidvertiser. It is easy to that. Then, you need to verify your email address after successful signup.
What is Bidvertiser Approval Process?
Unlike Google Adsense, Bidvertiser doesn’t hold the account approval process. So, you will get auto approved to sign up. It means that you can have Bidvertiser ads on your site instantly.
It should be noted that for showing ads on your site, website verification is required. You also need to do email verification and phone verification.
Rules for Publishers
- Bidvertiser does not approve those sites that are directly involved in promoting porn, drug, hacking, or pirating content.
- You cannot offer any incentive to users in exchange for clicking on ads this will ban you.
Getting started with Bidvertiser
First up, you need to have a blog where you can add Bidvertiser ads.
Then, you need to create an account with Bidvertiser. Just head to Bidvertiser and click on “Join Now” – It’s a FREE Button.
You need to enter your account information, and then you can copy the activation code from your Email and paste it into the proper field.
You will have instant account approval.
You can then go ahead and put ads on your blog.
For getting started, you need to click on ‘Add new Bidvertiser’ Tab and key in your website URL. Now, you need to select a category for your website.
Once this is done, you will be redirected to the Bidvertiser center where you can find all your ad units. You can click on “Get Ad Code” and have the ad unit code.
You can then copy and paste the code where you wish to display the Bidvertiser ad on your blog.
You will get a Bidvertiser ad on your blog within just a few minutes.
Revenue stats are updated once in 24 hours during business days and once in 72 hours on weekends. It will show ‘Revenue Points’ instead of a number of clicks or pay per click.
Submitting Website or Blog
- You need to login to your Bidvertiser Account
- Then you have to click on Manage Bidvertisers
- Next, click on Add New Bidvertiser
- Select “Add new Bidvertiser to a new domain.”
- Enter Your Ad Name under your new domain
- Enter your website URL
- Choose the language you have used on your website/blog.
- Choose your website category and then subcategory.
- Now the easiest step, you have to click on “Finish.”
Adding Bidvertiser Ad Code
- Head to Bidvertiser Center
- Choose your blog or website
- Next ‘Choose Template’ of your ad and click Update
- Then click on Preferences.
- After choosing preferences click on Update.
- Next click ‘Get Ad Code.’
- Paste this code into your site.
- The Ads will be displayed within minutes.
Ad Formats with Bidvertiser
- Vertical Rectangle – Size – 240 x 400
- Medium Rectangle – Size – 300 x 250
- Large Rectangle – Size – 336 x 280
- Rectangle – Size – 180 x 150
- Half Banner – Size – 234 x 60
- Full Banner– Size – 468 x 60
- Vertical Banner – Size – 120 x 240
- Square Button– Size – 125 x 125
- Leaderboard – Size – 728 x 90
- Skyscraper – Size – 120 x 600
- Wide Skyscraper – Size – 160 x 600
- Half Page Ad – Size – 300 x 600
- Mobile Ads – Size – 300×50
- XML Feeds
- Pop-Under Ads
- Slider Ads
Bidvertiser Payment Methods
- Wire Transfer
- The Western Union
Minimum Payout Threshold
The minimum payment threshold with Bidvertiser is $10. It means that you don’t have to wait long for your first payment with Bidvertiser.
Earning with Bidvertiser
Publishers can earn in 3 different ways with Bidvertiser.
- Normal CPC (Cost per Click) Rate
- CPM (Cost per Mile) Rate
- CPA (Cost per Action)
So, with Bidvertiser, you can even earn through CPA.
The CPA can be an email sign up, a zip submits, a small survey, software download, or some purchase. When a user performs any of the above actions, you will get some bonus from them. The bonus amount will depend on CPA lead price.
You can even earn money from Bidvertiser by using their referral program. You can promote Bidvertiser by writing a blog post. You can even use their highly convertible ads.
For instance, when your referred publisher touches the $10 mark, you will be paid $10 commission for that.
Bidvertiser vs Adsense
• Sign up Process and Approval
Bidvertiser: Sign up process is easy. There is no minimum age requirement. Plus, there is no approval process. Even newest blogs and sites are accepted.
Adsense: Although it is easy to apply, however, getting approval is the hardest. Sometimes even professional sites are not accepted.
• Fill Rate, Quality of Ads, and Type of Ads
Bidvertiser: Fill rate is close to 100%. Although the quality of ads is not very good, it does offer varied ad types.
Adsense: Fill rate is 100%. Ads are of the highest quality. It offers text and contextual ads that are related to site content.
• Pay per Click and Earnings
Bidvertiser: Pay per Click is good but not the best. It offers good PPC in some niches; however, sometimes it pays less. Earnings are decent.
Adsense: Pay per click is the best. Earnings from Adsense are better than Bidvertiser.
• Minimum Payout
Bidvertiser: Minimum payout is only $10.
Adsense: Minimum payout is $100.
• Payment Methods
Bidvertiser: Payment methods include PayPal, Western Union, Check, and Wire Transfer.
Adsense: Payment method checks and direct deposit only.
How to make money with Bidvertiser?
Here we have listed some tips to help you make good money from Bidvertiser:
- Use Rectangle/Banner Ads in between the posts: You can place the ads below the post title or at the end of the post or even at both the places.
- Place the ads above the fold
- Use their Toolbar and XML feeds ads
- Use slider or pop-under ads to boost your earnings.
- Don’t incorporate more than three ads: Fewer ads can lead to more money.
- Experiment with your ad positions
- Work on your blog and increase your visitors
- Be patient: You need to be patient with Bidvertiser. It will reward with high PPC rates and exposure to better advertisers.
- Lastly, don’t give up: Work on your blog and content.
Bidvertiser Pros and Cons
- Sign up process is easy and fast. Plus, there is no approval process. Your site will be approved as soon as you go on and submit it.
- It offers various Ad formats such as Banners, Rectangles, Mobile Ads, Inline Ads, and Skyscrapers.
- It offers various ways to make money: Pay per Click Ads, XML Feeds, Pop Under, Conversions, Toolbar, and Slider Ads.
- Ads can be customized according to your site design.
- Almost 100% fill rate. It pays for worldwide traffic coming from almost any country.
- Subdomains are also accepted.
- It evens runs a referral program. You can refer advertisers and publishers to Bidvertiser.
- Minimum payout is $10 for PayPal.
- Website design is not attractive.
- You can witness fluctuations in daily earnings.
- Initial earnings can be low because of less exposure of your site to advertisers.
- Ads are displayed as per the category and may not be relevant if your niche is small.
- Quality of ads is not good.
It has been a long but worthwhile Bidvertiser Review giving you much information about this good legit ad network.
It’s a good Adsense alternative when you are banned from Adsense or not getting approval for Adsense account.
Bidvertiser proves a good ad network for a new blog. It can well be an additional revenue source for your site. It offers a variety of ad formats coupled with good payment methods. Moreover, the minimum payout threshold is just $10 from PayPal.
All in all, Bidvertiser is one of the best PPC Network for Publishers and Advertisers.
We hope that the Bidvertiser Review proves very helpful to you. If you liked the post, please share it with your friends and colleagues. We welcome your comments and suggestions.